Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted snakeman's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
Username: snakeman

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:372396

Who has punished you?
Crappy Completionist

Why were you punished?
"MFK"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I did "freekill" some reds but it was literally at the last possible millisecond as the RTV map was changing. I understand that technically this was freekill but the map was changing and the round was effectively over. I don't think this warrants a 2 week long team ban, as I don't think I have any other guard bans on record and if I do they are definitely not from anything recently.

Demo is shown in this report: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-snakeman-us-jailbreak.33644/

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'm not gonna put the evidence here as you've already linked the report.
Yes, I admit, the priors was my mistake. Your last punishment was back in 2020, so my scaling was incorrect. My apologies.
However, you knew full well what you were doing when you placed those stickies. Need I mention that you were also punished just a few minutes before the teamban for impersonating warden, causing unnecessary deaths on the red team?

I've discussed this matter with another staff member and we both came to the agreement that your punishment will be reduced to a week due to my earlier mentioned mistake, but we'll still be considering this an MFK, as well as you abusing your position as warden to force a map change.

TL;DR:
Teamban - 2 weeks -> 1 week
You're a troll and you know it. Still considered MFK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom