Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted snakeman's Team Ban appeal

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
Username: snakeman

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:372396

Who has punished you?
Pienamai

Why were you punished?
"Favoritism"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I gave the last red alive LR as warden, unaware that they were a rebel. I was immediately slain and team banned for over 20,000 minutes (2 weeks) without warning. When trying to ask why I was banned I was rudely told to stop talking and "learn the rules". I made a simple mistake without any intention of breaking any rules and I feel like my punishment was way overboard.

Pienamai

Face Melting
There were 2 last reds alive, 1 of them was in the marker you placed, and the other was nowhere to be seen. After being told by multiple blues the other red used a teleport secret, you've killed the red that was still in the marker for not being afk, and gave the other one LR.
When you asked, you were told why you were tbanned, I'll admit you were told it rudely, but I didn't tell you to shut up and didn't hear others tell you it. But my hearing ain't perfect.
Anyway, after rechecking it seems I have scaled the tban incorrectly, which I do apologize for, the tban should be an hour and will be fixed.
Please pay more attention next time.
accepted ig?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom