Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined snakeman's Team Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
What was your type of punishment?:
Team Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:372396

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
"Giving conflicting orders" (Reason in ban is for freekill??)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was banned for "giving conflicting orders" because I said stairs are KOS in knife pit, a fairly common command. I then told reds (3 left alive) to go to a game and when they went up the stairs, I initially forgot about the KOS order. A teammate reminded me, and when I said aloud that the reds were indeed KOS, they all ran. While I was chasing them and knew that Jim was already on, I asked him directly if they were KOS, as I tried to pardon them to simplify things. When Jim said I couldn't pardon them, I continued to treat them as KOS. He then blue banned me for not knowing the rules.

After asking and checking the ban, it appears I was banned for freekilling. However, there is no evidence of me freekilling anyone and I had multiple people on the server defending me, yet Jim used the fact that I have old FK team bans on my account as justification. There is absolutely no evidence that I freekilled anyone and yet I was banned.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Hon hon just start at a little before the 2 hour mark.

You're a known troll who has tried to cause issues on discord and despite what you say

1578372097516.png

You are clearly not acquainted with our Jailbreak rules as on mlcastle afterwards you tried to explain to me how "go to the yellow line" does not imply to stay on the yellow line.

You're also rude and arrogant. Can you justify to me why, now that I've explained my reasoning and posted a video, a reason to remove your teamban which is currently set to two days long?

snakeman

Scarcely Lethal
Hon hon just start at a little before the 2 hour mark.

You're a known troll who has tried to cause issues on discord and despite what you say

You are clearly not acquainted with our Jailbreak rules as on mlcastle afterwards you tried to explain to me how "go to the yellow line" does not imply to stay on the yellow line.

You're also rude and arrogant. Can you justify to me why, now that I've explained my reasoning and posted a video, a reason to remove your teamban which is currently set to two days long?

I am acquainted with the rules. I've been warden hundreds of times at this point without any issues. I also don't see what video you're talking about (might be because I'm on mobile). You still have not provided evidence or even attempted to explain the ban itself, instead passing it off as "I deserve it because if what has happened in the past." I literally spent my time yesterday peacefully playing and minding my own business. Again, numerous players on the server supported me even when you were online. (I have a gameplay capture of random people on then server confirming I didn't freekill anyone.)

In truth, I dont care entirely about a simple 2 day ban. It is more the principle that I was even banned in the first place. You were originally called to the server for a false FK report against me, which once again, was entirely false and multiple people even said it was false. It seemed like from the minute you joined, you had one finger over the ban button just waiting for any possible reason to ban me.

I don't have a problem with admins. I do however have a problem with admins who use subjective reasoning as simple as not liking someone as justification for fabricating rules and giving BS reasons for punishment, and then following up with continued lack of evidence. I'm not denying I did shit in the past, but it especially bothers me that I was literally just playing the game peacefully and this still happened.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You saw my response, didn't respond and now the punishment has expired.

Like your prior punishments, it's no longer up for contention and will count against you for a longer teamban next time you break the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom