Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined smiley:)'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

smiley:)

Strange
User name: smiley:)

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:42130594

Who has punished you?
console

Why were you punished?
[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I just started my pc logged on tf2 tried to join blw tfdb and was banned for duplicate account. (would like answer to whos account im supposedly duplicated to)

Strange
the stonks account is my brothers and the pepega account was banned for same reason as my own account was banned for

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
We do not unban cheaters. These accounts were all banned from the same server within a few hours.

1596856910470.png

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Here are the three banned accounts. Note how they are all banned from the same server.

1596900231371.png
1596900250793.png
1596906432929.png
1596900282039.png

Last edited:

Strange
Only one of the accounts is my brothers as i stated i made the pepega account to eat the points of leaderboard players. My vac ban is from using skin changer on csgo. And as you said i logged on within hours after him, thats because we use the same pc im sorry we take turns on using the same pc. Blw db is the only blw server i play so ofc they all got banned from the same server. Told my brother about the gamemode a couple days ago spesifically on that same server as i play

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
So....
  • Your brother cheated at 7, got banned
  • You logged in on an alt to smurf at 9, got banned; however, you did not think it was weird.
  • You logged in on your main at 10, got banned and decided to make an appeal.
Not that I believe any of this, but it would have made more sense if you had said your brother was the second ban too.

Strange
well i did think that was wierd, after i double clicked the server i went away (before it started loading into the game) to the toilet and was told after that food was ready when i was back the clock was already over 10,I saw the ban msg and instantly logged onto my main to see if it was banned aswell.

Strange
also why would i openly lie to you about the 2nd account being my brothers and not mine when im trying to get myself unbanned

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
also why would i openly lie to you about the 2nd account being my brothers and not mine when im trying to get myself unbanned

I agree this makes it strange, but no community in their right mind would accept the timeline you are attempting to make us believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom