Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Smilee's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smilee

Strange
Username: Smilee

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/SmileYouSillyGoose/

Who has punished you?
Senior knights

Why were you punished?
Donor abuse

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I got banned for a week, and I haven't done anything in my knowledge to get banned via donor abuse. I came to terms no problemo for my previous ban on the matter, I guess it could be seen as abusing donor commands, but I haven't done anything recently to get banned for the same issue.

Smilee

Strange
I vote muted a guy, the reason E, and now i'm banned for a week? It's not like he wasn't screeching into his mic man, why would you slap me with a ban over something like that? Fuck if I get banned for tryin to make the server a tad bit less aids then please remove my donor privilege's, all I wanted to do was change my name colour and support the server anyway.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I vote muted a guy, the reason E, and now i'm banned for a week? It's not like he wasn't screeching into his mic man, why would you slap me with a ban over something like that? Fuck if I get banned for tryin to make the server a tad bit less aids then please remove my donor privilege's, all I wanted to do was change my name colour and support the server anyway.
Am I supposed to just take you at your word that he was micspamming or do you have some kind of evidence supporting your claims?
Same goes for a lot of your comms, actually. If you're going to take away people's ability to use text/voice chat, the minimum you can do is provide a reason, yes?

Smilee

Strange
Would you take my word for it regardless if I had a reason at that point, there is no proof so what point does a reason have if it's a flawed system. why even give the donators the ability to instigate a vote kick, mute, gag, etc?...

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
If the reason you provide for your votes are 'dumb', 'gay', or 'Only I can do the funny equilist', I'm going to assume you called them for your own reasons, and not because they were breaking server rules. You lose the benefit of the doubt when shitposting where you're supposed to be justifying.

However, there's nothing particularly bad in the last 30 days, so I can respect at least reduction of the ban considering it is minimal.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
However, there's nothing particularly bad in the last 30 days, so I can respect at least reduction of the ban considering it is minimal.
I mean I'm fine with reducing the length if the user at least acknowledges the issue as legitimate. No point in unbanning them if we have to have this conversation again in a week.
@Smilee If you give at least relevant reasons for your votes from now on I'll undo your ban.

Smilee

Strange
I'll give relevant reasons from now on, I apologize for being rude. I was fed up at the moment because I found the reason unjust, but after I sat on it and read what Viking had to say I realized I was in the wrong. Sorry for the trouble fellas, you don't have to shorten the ban if you deem it unnecessary.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I'll give relevant reasons from now on, I apologize for being rude. I was fed up at the moment because I found the reason unjust, but after I sat on it and read what Viking had to say I realized I was in the wrong. Sorry for the trouble fellas, you don't have to shorten the ban if you deem it unnecessary.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom