Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Smilee's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smilee

Strange
Username: Smilee

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/SmileYouSillyGoose/

Who has punished you?
10knights or somethin

Why were you punished?
Donator abuse

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Alright, this is mainly for SaltySquid rather then me, I only got banned for one day, he got banned for a week. Basically me and Salty were in the US advanced dodgeball server goofin off and havin a good time, Salty then jokingly voted to mute me, which went through and then I jokingly muted him back as friends do, we meant no harm as we are quite active in the server and didn't realise the consequence's of doing this. Salty and I are terribly sorry, we wont recreate this scenario again, I just beg that you remove Salty's ban as 1 week is a long time whilst he is stuck at home during covid, he really enjoys your servers as do I. please take my appeal into consideration, best wishes,
Some dude on the internet

Smilee

Strange
I understand why he was banned longer, but i'm still not clear on how/why I and Salty were banned. I'm not familiar with the rules as donator as I assumed it was don't use the commands on random people for no reason, I figured we were in the clear when we were simply goofing off.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The rules are listed there, you should've reviewed them before donating. Your ban will expire in a few hours, however we do not handle appeals by proxy. If your friend wants their case considered they'll have to come here and make their own appeal.

SaltySquid

Strange
Salty was banned longer because they've been banned several times this year, 1 of which was for donor abuse. Report of him repeatedly doing this. https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-saltysquid-us-adv-dodgeball.28018/

And another for using an alt (STEAM_0:1:604042055) to evade a punishment.
So what your reference point was, was from a report that was 5 months ago, which I served the punishment for. That's why in the real world double jeopardy cant be a thing... just saying. I'm accepting my ban as it was "donor abuse" by technicality but I didn't realize 2 consenting players couldn't mess with each other and for that I apologize. See yall back in the game in T minus 6 days.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
So what your reference point was, was from a report that was 5 months ago, which I served the punishment for. That's why in the real world double jeopardy cant be a thing... just saying. I'm accepting my ban as it was "donor abuse" by technicality but I didn't realize 2 consenting players couldn't mess with each other and for that I apologize. See yall back in the game in T minus 6 days.
Respectfully, I said that was 1 example to skip the process of needing to open sourceban for anyone interested. It was not an attempt to condemn you, rather to move the process along faster. Have a nice weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom