Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Slice's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slice

Mildly Menacing
Username: Slice

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:102199383

Who has punished you?
Honeyy

Why were you punished?
MFK - update so read please :)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Im standing by what i say and bring
(big sparkles and shit for this next bit) NEW EVIDENCE
On why i am good and not mfking

As little honeyy posted previously there is the video. If you actually watch said video i personally kill two reds while another blue kills one, which would be mfk HOWEVER one of the reds in said video actually hit a blue with a projectile before they where hit and or killed. Therefor there was two freekills and one justified killed on my behalf and i should not be banned for mass free kill. In fact I demand that 10k stop being smelly and honeyy to ban the people they saw break the rules last night. Thank you.

Attached in another post after this is proof of not only the justified kill and two freekills but also the ss of an admin agreeing that two freekills and one justified kill is not mfk.

Slice

Mildly Menacing
Screenshot 2022-07-09 112159.png

Also 10k you smell for closing the previous appeal before giving me a chance to finish stating my case.

Also the server closed? why the hell did you open it back up????

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Just wanted to add that the scout didn't hit you with the projectile so that's 3 freekills. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom