Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Slender man mode in TF2 - The rake and other monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
The rake... and the monster from killing floor, and i think other monsters in the slenderman server (which i haven't encountered yet) are simply just OP.

The rake for example:
You can't out run him with a sprint, he mostly just spawns right next to you (like.. around 6 scouts laying on the ground away from you...which is bullshit considering he is inescapable unless you are super lucky.
he runs faster that the survivors most of the time, and he only de-spawns when he kills a target and there are no other players in his sight.

I would like to suggest a somewhat timer for the monster to de-spawn in.
for example, once he spawns, he de-spawns after 10~20 seconds.
as well as lowering his movement speed.

i would also like to suggest to remove the rake and any other monster with the same issues i mentioned, only if he and the other monster cannot be fixed with the de-spawn timer (or overall just not make him as OP as he is)

Overall, maybe add a de-spawn timer for all bosses as well, or just certain bosses i guess... the thing is... right now, the rake and other monsters that have the same issue as him... it's bullshit really... the game isn't fun at all while getting chased by something that will 100% kill you once it sees you.

Edit: Why not make a plug-in of "Focus light" just as it says, you can focus your flashlight's light and then enemies like the rake will just slow down or get stunned for few seconds or even slowly walk away from you. or even makes him de-spawn after you focus for like.. 5~10 seconds.

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
then i would play slender to if i have an chance against the boss :p also how about adding jeason to?(if he isnt in the boss list tho xD)
pfff sure, if you could survive them without RTD or admin commands... i'm going to give you 100 keys.
the thing is... the are inescapable.

this one time i had fly on me after i used rtd, and i got stuck on nothingness, so i respawned at where the survivors respawn, and i saw BOTH monsters spawn right in front of me. Now that's just extreme bullshit.

about jason... lol idk? i know who jason is, but idk if we need more trouble of an inescapable boss again or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom