Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Sleepy.'s Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy.

Strange
User name: Sleepy.

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:234603806]

Who has punished you?
Shotmisser

Why were you punished?
Spam

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have been gagged for about 2 months and I've realized my mistake though i have said this over and over when i appeal I learned my lesson this time and i hope you will forgive me for my immature actions.

Sleepy.

Strange
Well i didn't mean to really bypass the gag cause i only made that alt due to me getting my account hijacked but that's ok

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Well i didn't mean to really bypass the gag cause i only made that alt due to me getting my account hijacked but that's ok
Yes, yes, accidental. You had no idea it was wrong and what the consequences would be, right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200624-005344_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200624-005344_Chrome.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 159

Sleepy.

Strange
Yes I knew the punishments as a friend told be a few days prior to my hijack but I'm just gonna ask I'm not getting ungagged correct?

ShotMisser

Truly Feared
This probably be the last chance you got at talking to other people legally, since I will accept this appeal. You seems fine at other server and the only time you bother to ask me to do this is... I forgot, my memory is broken on certain aspect though have a fun time talking and don't be toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom