Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Slayarch's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayarch

Strange
Username: Slayarch

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:219044397

Who has punished you?
Bigunit

Why were you punished?
Scrumpy was falsly reporting people who were trying to kill him/her, and called him/her out for what she said to a minor.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was falsly banned for using the calladmin cmoand to report Scrumpy cfor getting a player Perma banned for called them out for being a predicator. Scrumpy was trying to contact a player named Skit-Tails on Twitter even though Skit's twitter had the word "minor" in her bio. Many players found out and began questioning Scrumpy's action in which he/she ignored them and reported them. Scrumpy deleted the comments that Skit made on Scrumpy's profile. Since I can't post images here i'll write the comments skit wrote:

1st one: "how was i not truthful?? it literally says "minor" on my twitter profile, it's right there on my profile when you click the follow button. your stupidity isnt my problem, that ones on you man. plus you were not blocked, i just removed you since we dont really talk."
2nd one: "plus you cant really say i wasnt truthful if you never even asked for my age to begin with"

Deleting comments like that is very suspicious and proves that Skit is trying to cover up what happened as anyone who would be innocent would reply and prove that that person is lying. Another reason I, Billy, Lieutenant, and roar should not banned is because the admins are trying to silence anyone talking about what Scrumpy did. It is very obvious that Scrumpy is getting protected by the admins when he/she gets called out. And I believe with what has happened that Scrumpy should be banned for his/her actions. And the admin "10000 knights" should not be an admin, as he is abusing his power in order to silence anyone who criticizes Scrumpy.

Reactions: Jim

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I was falsly banned for using the calladmin cmoand to report Scrumpy cfor getting a player Perma banned for called them out for being a predicator.
Not an acceptable use of calladmin.
Scrumpy was trying to contact a player named Skit-Tails on Twitter even though Skit's twitter had the word "minor" in her bio. Many players found out and began questioning Scrumpy's action in which he/she ignored them and reported them. Scrumpy deleted the comments that Skit made on Scrumpy's profile. Since I can't post images here i'll write the comments skit wrote:

1st one: "how was i not truthful?? it literally says "minor" on my twitter profile, it's right there on my profile when you click the follow button. your stupidity isnt my problem, that ones on you man. plus you were not blocked, i just removed you since we dont really talk."
2nd one: "plus you cant really say i wasnt truthful if you never even asked for my age to begin with"

Deleting comments like that is very suspicious and proves that Skit is trying to cover up what happened as anyone who would be innocent would reply and prove that that person is lying.
Literally irrelevant, it didn't happen on the servers and as such isn't our concern. What is our concern is the amount of harassment the entire server has been directing against him for literally months, on our servers. If you can't suck it up and play the game honestly, I'd suggest you leave and find a server he doesn't play on.
Another reason I, Billy, Lieutenant, and roar should not banned is because the admins are trying to silence anyone talking about what Scrumpy did. It is very obvious that Scrumpy is getting protected by the admins when he/she gets called out. And I believe with what has happened that Scrumpy should be banned for his/her actions. And the admin "10000 knights" should not be an admin, as he is abusing his power in order to silence anyone who criticizes Scrumpy.
Scrumpy to my knowledge has done nothing that warrants a server ban. Quite the contrary, he has provided a plethora of evidence of him and his friends being bullied for quite some time, whereas his "accusers" have not only provided no evidence but usually just make alts to get around the punishments.

If you have concerns about Scrumpy's actions consider reporting him to the proper authorities rather than causing a ruckus on a TF2 server.
@Bigunit

Slayarch

Strange
I still did NOT abuse calladmin. He absued it, and reported him for it. The screenshot of him deleting the comments from the victim is evidence, what do you mean, "no evidence"? Contacting the police would not work as he's not sent nudes or done anything explicitly illegal, but being a Degen. should be ban worthy. People getting called out for doing shitty things is not harassment. Him getting people banned for whatever reason he wants is a BLATENT abuse of power and you should be ashamed for even defending this. You have not even addressed the fact that dm'd a minor so you're clearly just ignoring his wrongdoings. You are clearly very biased in this whole thing and another admin should take a look at this.

Slayarch

Strange
If something doesn't happen on your servers, then him doing anything matter how wrong, outside of the game is fine? Even if we have proof he did it? Very flawed rules in my opinion.

Slayarch

Strange
Not an acceptable use of calladmin.

Literally irrelevant, it didn't happen on the servers and as such isn't our concern. What is our concern is the amount of harassment the entire server has been directing against him for literally months, on our servers. If you can't suck it up and play the game honestly, I'd suggest you leave and find a server he doesn't play on.

Scrumpy to my knowledge has done nothing that warrants a server ban. Quite the contrary, he has provided a plethora of evidence of him and his friends being bullied for quite some time, whereas his "accusers" have not only provided no evidence but usually just make alts to get around the punishments.

If you have concerns about Scrumpy's actions consider reporting him to the proper authorities rather than causing a ruckus on a TF2 server.
@Bigunit
Scrumpy is not getting targeted for no reason, he has been getting people banned for no reason, and was attempting to groom a minor, He should be BANNED. and people wouldn't have a problem. All his steam comments are full of degenerates and it's no surprise that he is one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom