Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Skygaj 8's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skygaj 8

skygage

User name: Skygaj 8

Name
Skygaj 8

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:79380633

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed? I managed a tf2 default server that doez not exist anymore.The other one is a G-mod Star wars RP server that also dosent exist anymore.

On what servers do you usually play on? -BlackWonder UK Orange x3 Uber Upgrades(185.44.76.140:27100)
-BlackWonder Jailbreak (176.57.142.90:27050)
-BlackWonder UK Highertower X100 Weapons (185.44.76.140:27070)
(i playd BlackWonder UK slender but i cant find it)

Why would you like to become an admin? I really love and play on alot of blackwonder servers and I'm annoyed when people break the rules and ruin the experience for everyone involved.I hate the fact that when theres a mic spammer, freekiller or a general rule breakers that I can't do anything about that and I want to be give the power to punish those who break the rules and give them what they deserve.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names DuckLurch
Egg
will5023

When are you usually available to play? During the holidays i will be available during the entier day.During the week i will be available only from 3PM to 10PM.During most of the weekend i will be available from 8AM to 11PM

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play ALL SERVERS:If a person mic spammed i would give them a 1 day mute them a permenant mute,If a person has hacks i would give a permenant ban without warning.
JB SERVERS:if a person freekills i would move them to red side and give a team ban first for 1 day then a permenant ban,If a blue dosen't have a mic i would team ban them.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

if a person freekills i would move them to red side and give a team ban first for 1 day then a permenant ban
Why would you permanently ban right after teambanning them for 1 day? That's ridiculously strict. This also goes for your micspamming punishment. Actually, may I know why are you so eager to punish them permanently after the first offense?

I don't think I have seen you ingame before so I can't really say much how about who you are as a player (although your commblocks may give a sign) so I'm going by your application which is lacking especially for the punishments section, infact 2 out of the 4 you have listed were ridiculous.

Your list of bans
Your list of comms

-Support
"2018-08-16 21:57:50BlackWonder | Jailbreak Skygaj8 can you help with admin aplication?"
While waiting for you to edit yout application to make add in more stuff, please do make it by yourself as well.

Skygaj 8

skygage

for the punisment i have some tolerance but not alot for people that break the rules.A i would give them a warning before i would give them a day ban/mute.And on the Support i asked Ducklurch just to take a louk at my aplication and help me inprove it.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello Skygaj

Given your ample time to add/edit rules into your application and your semi-recent bans for very basic rules we regret to inform you that we must decline you at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom