Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined siokol's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

siokol

Username: siokol

Name
siokol

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes i think so .......

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:440383038

Your DiscordID
Siokol#7803

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on deathruns /trade servers / hardly ever 100x/saxton hale/ thats why i want to modarate these servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I hate when someone is disrespectful on server and bulling people for being bad at the game which cause them to leave server.Blackwonder servers are the best servers in tf2 I ve ever played in my life and i want to make it as safe as possible.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I spend almost 4hours everyday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
In my opinion the best way of punishing players are bans like Kick or Gag

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes i fluently speak polish because its my national language

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

Hi!

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes i think so .......
You have 6 days and 22 hours, which is enough! (y)

In my opinion the best way of punishing players are bans like Kick or Gag
We're looking for more of a punishment ladder. Please look at other accepted applications, and look at the formatting of this section, and edit your application, but do not plagiarize.

Chat logs aren't too bad but there are some concerning things, but no punishments from what i can find.
1625103776813.png

1625103791998.png
1625104058840.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom