Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Silly's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silly

Strange
Username: Silly

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198900824687

Who has punished you?
an admin

Why were you punished?
For marker tricking people.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i didnt realise it was tbannable because someone else was also doing it named "DigitalKids"
i dont know if he did get tbaned though but i haven't seen him since. Obviously this is about me not him. i just thought you were allowed to do it.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
You are not.

No tricky orders (top)​

Your orders have to be clear. For example, you cannot say "All deads go to the yellow line." Don't give orders that can be misinterpreted if just a single syllable is not heard. Your orders may not have conflicting or double meanings (refer to No conflicting orders). This includes using markers to kill reds intentionally.
I'd recommend reading the rules thoroughly and asking a staff member if you have any further questions.
i didnt realise it was tbannable because someone else was also doing it named "DigitalKids"
i dont know if he did get tbaned though but i haven't seen him since.
He has been teambanned several times, though never for marker tricks specifically. Not exactly a credible source of information, regardless.
I'll be nice and remove this since you don't have any relevant priors, but to be clear: you know how this works now. Don't expect a similar outcome if we have to have this conversation again.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom