Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SilentFire's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentFire

Strange
User name: SilentFire

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:555938377

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (AA)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
because i wasn't cheating i turned my sens up to 200 and waved my mouse around fast because me and some friends where mucking around and since my mouse is on a rough surface i think that is was it got flagged as aim-bot

SilentFire

Strange
i was in the orange weapons x10 server with a guy called aruby and octagon or something like that

SilentFire

Strange
can i plz be unbanned i did nothing wrong and i really want to play on blackwonder servers but i cant

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
silentfire is my main because i lost my old account about 8months ago a hacker got a hold of it and changed the email,pass and name and i didn't save the id so silentfire is my main
Would you mind linking your main?

I am asking because in your chat logs, it is apparent that you enjoy that a lot of people are accusing you of cheating. This account is new, so I would like to see the original.

SilentFire

Strange
its a new account because i took a break from all games and as you can see i recently started gaming again and i don't have access to my original account or a link because i am a dumb-ass and didn't save it and i relies that was dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom