Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Silence Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your type of punishment:
Perma. Silence

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:74111675

Who has punished you?

Jim

Why were you punished?

Advertising Hacks

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I accidently hit a bind that says "GET GOOD, GET LMAOBOX!"
I apologize for hitting the bind and promise i'll be more careful.
Original report for additonal info: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-my-iq-is-too-fast.6816/

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I wasn't a part of the ban in any way, but I can vouch that iq is actually a very respectful player and never has pressed than bind when I was around.

I wouldn't doubt for a second that this was an accident.

sorry if I'm not supposed to post here I just really doubt iq would go out of his way to intentionally be toxic in any way

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I had just connected to the server when I got pinged in the forums channel on discord about a report. I figured it's another report with a long demo that's going to take an hour for sourcebans to process but noticed your long name. I connect to the game only to see your'e a donor actively playing. I checked out to see you had lmaobox binds and from in-game silenced you. Just after I silenced you I heard Lemonchickeno say something along the lines of "Oh I think someone saw your little trick *giggle tone*." I'm led to believe you did it as a joke and didn't think anything would come of it.

You're a donor and it's very disappointing to see someone who other members look up to when admins aren't around blatantly breaking rules as severe as advertising hacks. You're previous comm blocks show you've been a nuisance before and although unrelated you have worn the tag of another community. This community happens to ban players who aren't accepted clan members that wear the tag on their servers. I can't punish you for this but it shows what kind of player you are and that you seem to enjoy breaking rules. Furthermore you have been comm blocked before for being racial, homophobic and disrespectful.

This said you only have one day in voice blocks from admins but have had a week chat block before. For taking the initiative to appeal your mute is being reduced to 1 week and your chat block is being reduced 1 month. Should you be caught using that bind on Blackwonder servers again your perma silence will be reinstated irrevocably.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom