Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Show us your desktop!

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Any... well then. Thats makes it even more interesting. Doesn't change the fact its messy as hell but I'll let that slide... slide like a glass sliding down a table for some reason.
You can put games as wallpapers, mp4 and other formats. You can make flags, audio visualizers and more.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/431960/
Also cheaper than deskscape.
Also published my first workshop conten ever there.

Frama

what do i do and who am i

Frama

XyWKsw3.jpg

MERCY

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

Why... WHY DO PEOPLE NOT SORT THEIR LAPTOP

I mean pls... look how organized mine is

Unbenannt.png

I also added tons of new Wallpapers, I'll link my imgur account so you can see them

There are also a lot of TF2 Wallpapers, so check it out!

(Gun take a while though, since I can only upload 1 gallery every hour.)
Tor Browser...
DasMalzBier Exposed!?

Anyway, mine is also organized, right? xd
3b75150492.jpg

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Tor Browser...
DasMalzBier Exposed!?

Anyway, mine is also organized, right? xd
3b75150492.jpg

Let's just say.. It's better than the one of Frama. I still get triggered by the following things:
  1. Random Images on the desktop (middle right). I will never understand why people will not just put them in the "Pictures" folder.
  2. Game shortcuts (top right) on the desktop even though you have a game folder. If you play it on a regular base, I find it easier to just add it to the taskbar.
  3. Random music? (bottom middle) Same with the pictures
  4. Other shortcuts such as Onedrive (middle left)not sorted in folders
  5. ITUNES (bottom left). God I hate this program so much. You have to read an online guide just do UNINSTALL it... And then there are still about 5mb dumb of that shitty program left somewhere hidden between all your folders.
  6. So.. .Many... Things... On.... The... Taskbar... Do you even use half of them? Are they even needed? Microsoft Edge/Chrome. Windows Store. Shortcut to Facebook, control panel and settings... jesus
  7. Too many things running (very right on the taskbar). Skype, Onedrive, Steam, Java and 3 more programs I don't know. Please don't tell me that they start automatically when login to your account...
At least the Wallpaper is nice.

Too be honest, I half expected this from frama... welp. I'll re-share mine right here.
I forget where the hell is the upload an image button... wait I see it. Don't panic.
There we go.

THIS looks way better. But still 3 things that trigger me:
  1. That you both have Microsoft Edge AND Chrome in your taskbar
  2. That you have the Windows Store in your taskbar
  3. That you have Windows Media Player in your taskbar. Seriously, do you just think once in a week "Oh, let's open Windows Media Player and see what it has in store"... Do you?

Now I feel like Leafy... it feels... SO GOOD.

But on a serious note, I was just bored and didn't mean to offend anyone, just give tips how to make your desktop more organized. If you can live without an organized desktop, well, ignore everything I just said.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
THIS looks way better. But still 3 things that trigger me:
  1. That you both have Microsoft Edge AND Chrome in your taskbar
  2. That you have the Windows Store in your taskbar
  3. That you have Windows Media Player in your taskbar. Seriously, do you just think once in a week "Oh, let's open Windows Media Player and see what it has in store"... Do you?
Reason 1: Haven't been bothered to remove these things.
Reason 2: Read Reason 1
Reason 3: Didn't even put them there.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom