Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Show us your desktop!

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Sf4cdHM0YcFmE.gif
getting comfy around here

I have a feeling you got that background for free from Chip.de.

CLEANING SHIT OF MY PC MYSELF MASTERRACE

I am doing that on my Pc, but not my Laptop... nah. i got a free full version from Chip.de of program.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin

I have a feeling you got that background for free from Chip.de.

I am doing that on my Pc, but not my Laptop... nah. i got a free full version from Chip.de of program.
"Advanced systemcare" more like "advanced bloatware" it won't do anything else than you could do in 2 mins yourself without it taking space you could have had for games. Heck, i've seen such software damageing your system more than actual helping.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
"Advanced systemcare" more like "advanced bloatware" it won't do anything else than you could do in 2 mins yourself without it taking space you could have had for games. Heck, i've seen such software damageing your system more than actual helping.

Did you actually take you time and look what that thing does? Nothing which can be done in less than 2 minutes. Clearing all the temp folders, deleting non-existend links of programs and registry keys, deleting cookies, informing you when a new registry key is created (which might not be done by you), clearing up you space, measuring you boot time and give you options to improve it, displays ram and cpu, informs you about outdated drivers and updates them for you, deletes files permanent and many more things... in less then 2 minutes? my ass. Yes, I do not fully trust this program and there are most likely more efficient programs out there, but for now, this is fine.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom