Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Should i buy a nintendo switch?

Should i get one?

• Yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Asked mom if i can get one when i save up money, "no, waste of money, you and your bro begged for a ps3, why don't you play that, you'll also get bored"
>ps3 has a shit ssd card
>have to delete a game if i want to play another
>30 or less fps (or maybe not even 30, it's really choppy and laggy)
>low amount and not good enough of games (for example fifa games, tennis games, and just other games, no shooting games at all expect advanced warfare which is really shit)

i've been thinking about this since last year, and i think it's def worth it (but when i move out or parents become older, since they don't let me have one rn), it also has cool games
>minecraft
>any 2 player game for e.x (cuphead, mario party, mario odyseey, and maybe minecraft? i'm not 100% sure if mc on switch is 2 players)
>doom eternal
>splatoon 2 which i will definetly try out because it seems like a really good game
>super mario maker 2 which i will buy, again because it's a really nice game that i've been wanting to buy for years, even dreamt of playing it

And because it's portable/hand held (no shit sherlock ik) i can bring it literally anywhere, to my granny who has no internet at all (not my dead one, my other one who ironically lives in a town but no net, while my dead one actually had net but really shit) and then i can just vibe the entire weekend playing mario maker 2

and also, "it's your choice man, this one is a really big choice that you can just waste your money" not to be rude but that's the point of the poll, (and second of all this was a really big thought, i overthought this and i agree with all of my brain (if that makes sense) to buy this

So yeah, should i or should i not? i most def agree with myself to buy this.

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
You're Serbian, just like me. The answer in that culture is always a resounding no.

I have one. It's a lot of fun and use it almost daily, but don't buy the portable version, ever. If you're willing to take it a step further be like cool @Jim and order capture card.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

You're Serbian, just like me. The answer in that culture is always a resounding no.

I have one. It's a lot of fun and use it almost daily, but don't buy the portable version, ever. If you're willing to take it a step further be like cool @Jim and order capture card.
Wait wait what? what do you mean don't buy the portable version? the lite and the normal switch are portable, unless you mean the docking station, and while i do have a tv (i'm using a tv because on my new comp a tv from my dad's vision is better than a monitor)

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

The lite version is only portable. Regular has the dock. That's what I was eluding to, sorry.
Yeah but you don't need a dock nor a tv for it to be playable, the console it's self has a screen, and the dock is only for when you wanna play on either your monitor (if that works with a wide and big enough monitor) or tv, while i don't mind playing on either "playing on either" (either on tv or the console itself)

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Just don't buy the lite version. If you're going to buy the Switch, might as well get the regular one.
Also this is completely off topic about this poll but, how are you serbian? (no offense) in one post it says you moved from canada to switzerland, on your profile it says your from austria as well, and it says your from vieena.

Attachments

• Screenshot_293.png
    Screenshot_293.png
    95 KB · Views: 168

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
Ima be honest, I got a switch near it's release and barely use it. If you have no choice of something good to play on and only got like $300 then get a switch. The exclusives are pretty nice and all but you could just get a wii and play like way more high quality games on there (with weird controls but it works). There's not even that much exclusives on it too that grab your attention, other than; smash, odyssey, BoTW, splatoon, and animal crossing. I just recommend it if you can't get a good pc or a xbox one/ps4, or if you're just a Nintendo fan.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Ima be honest, I got a switch near it's release and barely use it. If you have no choice of something good to play on and only got like $300 then get a switch. The exclusives are pretty nice and all but you could just get a wii and play like way more high quality games on there (with weird controls but it works). There's not even that much exclusives on it too that grab your attention, other than; smash, odyssey, BoTW, splatoon, and animal crossing. I just recommend it if you can't get a good pc or a xbox one/ps4, or if you're just a Nintendo fan.
Nah, i never had a snes, gameboy or any nintendo console, nor a nintendo fan, the only one's in my family who ever played on nintendo consoles was my mom, because she was born in the 1900's and had snes, genesis or any nintendo console and played mario games
And same with the games and exclusives, it's like when i got netflix, i thought there were good enough films, horror, action, adventure i thought the enjoyment would not run out, but no, there isn't much shit on netflix and most of it is comedy and mafia related films, but i still like the idea of getting a switch, even though there isn't much games and most of them are mario, And also no, i don't have a bad pc at all, it's just that i want smt portable so i can carry it around and have fun, Although i do not enjoy consoles at all, it's hard to aim is the main reason, but i don't think that's a big problem.

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Hey guys, so uh, Update, i actually don't know if i'll get a switch, i agree with myself to get one, i've made the decision, but idk if moms will let me, i asked her if we can talk about it today and she just said it's overpriced, but she didn't rly say it in a angry way, and for some reason i feel like i should be able to get one either christmas or bday, but i don't know, i showed the switch to my friend as well (unboxings and reviews) and he's hooked up too.

Just really hope i can get one, also ik this is no shit sherlock but if you look at it from/with dollars, the console is not expensive at all, But when you look at it from euros, it's kinda expensive, And the games as well, $15.00 bucks? okay, not too bad, but some games are $50.00 or $60.00, just looked up the splatoon price, 60 euros, Damn : (.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom