Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Should afking (not in spec) be allowed on saxton hale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Australium
Afking on saxton hale gives you points aslong as your team wins. You can afk 24/7 and farm points by doing nothing...

Kiri

Australium
There should be an afk bot that moves people to spectator if they don't move or input commands within a timespan. It's like casual's autokicking system but with moving them to spectator instead
I mean I can votespec, so I’m asking if it’s alright if I just votespec them, a bot isn’t needed.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

What if the person is using spin commands to avoid AFK-managers?

VSH specifically, being AFK is a detriment to the rest of your team as Hale does gain more health. If the person is votespecced and immediately switches back to RED and afk's again, it should be punishable.

Punishments have been handed out for intentional AFKing in VSH in the past.

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

Welp even if you have spin commands for try to avoid AFK , the server dont send you to AFK , in that cases mod/admin can kick or send it to spectator.Adding more i know there are player that goes afk intentionally and i understand for someone who earn the points playing the
upsetting of someone earning points every round being afk.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Back when I had admin commands I would kick AFK players after a couple of rounds. If they were genuinely just away and still wanted to play they could rejoin without issue. If they just wanted to idle for points they can do it on a different server where they arent actively screwing over their team.

Hales will almost always kill the AFKs last to avoid giving the surviving reds crits (last I played, that is, idk how much this aspect has changed). As far as I'm concerned, what Cammy described is no different from griefing.

Reactions: J R
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom