Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Shop Items Questions

LosPablos

One question, is the any way to preview stuff in the shop? Seems like if I want to know what a spawn particle/etc looks like, I have to pay half the price of it, and some of them cost a lot. Another question, why does stuff repeat over and over? Like you get through the list of footprints and it repeats like 4 more times. Another one, I noticed somebody with a neat pink trail and asked them about it, they said its just called pink trail, but when I looked through the shop for it all I've found is white trail, blue trail and rainbow trail. I've seen other colors too like red and green trails, but yeah my shop only ever shows white blue and rainbow. Am I missing stuff?

Lastly if I can't preview stuff before buying it, what the heck is "4 8 15 16 23 42 footprints" supposed to be? The rest of them are color names, lol how am I supposed to know what a random string of numbers looks like. Is it a code I gotta google lol?

Solution
Another question, why does stuff repeat over and over? Like you get through the list of footprints and it repeats like 4 more times.
I believe this is an issue with the listings of the store items where reaching the final page will cycle the list all the way back to the beggining. Otherwise it could also be caused by lag where you would try to go to the next page and the store side pop up closes only to open up again in the same page as before a few seconds later.
Another one, I noticed somebody with a neat pink trail and asked them about it, they said its just called pink trail, but when I looked through the shop for it all I've...

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Another question, why does stuff repeat over and over? Like you get through the list of footprints and it repeats like 4 more times.
I believe this is an issue with the listings of the store items where reaching the final page will cycle the list all the way back to the beggining. Otherwise it could also be caused by lag where you would try to go to the next page and the store side pop up closes only to open up again in the same page as before a few seconds later.
Another one, I noticed somebody with a neat pink trail and asked them about it, they said its just called pink trail, but when I looked through the shop for it all I've found is white trail, blue trail and rainbow trail. I've seen other colors too like red and green trails, but yeah my shop only ever shows white blue and rainbow. Am I missing stuff?
This would also be caused by what i've mentioned above, or the player gave you the wrong name of the iteam
Lastly if I can't preview stuff before buying it, what the heck is "4 8 15 16 23 42 footprints" supposed to be? The rest of them are color names, lol how am I supposed to know what a random string of numbers looks like. Is it a code I gotta google lol?
is the any way to preview stuff in the shop? Seems like if I want to know what a spawn particle/etc looks like, I have to pay half the price of it, and some of them cost a lot.
I believe there is no way to preview items. I was going to suggest that you could purchase the item and check it out, then refund it or keep it, but i don't know if the refund gives you all the credits used to purchase it in the first place. If it is the case that it does, its the best alternative to a preview
A lot of items in the store have rather trivial names and it is difficult to try to imagine what they would look like based only on what they are called so i do agree some sort of preview could help around that

Solution

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom