Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Sheriff Pawbs!'s Moderator Application

Sheriff Pawbs!

Uncharitable
Username: Sheriff Pawbs!

Name
Mx. Pawbieri

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes, 20 days, 5 hours, 39 minutes, 4 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:174790021

Your DiscordID
DonPawbieri#0001

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Discord servers: TF2 Community Server, Fallout 76 The Hub trading server

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
US Jailbreak
Discord

Why would you like to become a moderator?
As someone who spends time on US JB (too much time) I find myself constantly faced with the issues that may come up while playing on that server, may it be, mass freekilling, micspamming, chatspam, racism/bigots, or hacks (Yes I've seen an aimbot on blue before). I would like to put my mass time on USJB to use by helping to keep it clean.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
Pienamai
X9_Raven
Practical Problems
Ash Shaw

How often do you play TF2?
Whenever i'm not at work, or out on the town i'm usually spending time on USJB or US 2fort

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Here I will list the different punishments based on the situations that are seen/reported

Chat spam, Racism, sexism, transphobia, ect.
|Warning||1H Gag||3H Gag||6H Gag||12H Gag||1D Gag||1W Gag||Perm Gag||

Voice; Spam, Racism, Micspam, Loud music
|Warning||Warning||1H Mute||2H Mute||4H Mute||8H Mute||16H Mute||1D Mute||1W Mute||Perm Mute|

Cheating/aimbot/crithack/wallhack
If confirmed by myself: Perm Ban
If called out by another user: Go into spectator mode and watch. If not enough evidence can be observed no action can be taken, but if it is without a doubt obvious, perm ban.

Capture all evidence on the appropriate demo to be shown to staff team

Mass freekilling
1W TeamBan|1M TeamBan|Perm TeamBan

!calladmin abuse
|Warn|Warn||1H Ban||4H Ban||8H Ban||16H Ban||1D Ban||1W Ban||1M Ban||Perm Ban|

Ban/Warn/Mute/Gag evading (Alt accounts)
Double the action that had been used for their prime account.

NSFW spray/sign weapon
Perm spray ban until user appeals. (I am willing to do spray appeals)

Advertisement of hacks/exploits
Perm gag + Perm Mute.

Freekills/button griefing
Slay+Warn ||Slay +TeamBan 6H|| Slay + Teamban 12H|| Slay +teamban 1D|| Slay +Teamban 1W|| Slay+Perm teamban|

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Hello viewers, please react this post with hampter

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

I guess this application was bound to happen at some point, and I suppose today is the day. Let's go through it.

First off your overall playtime is good and you are very active on usjb.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No
You have received two teambans in last 60 days, one by est on November 18th for illegal ff lasting an hour and one by 10k on December 12th for too much trolling lasting one day. These, more primarily the last tban, highlight a potential concern of the maturity that may be shown if you get accepted. While I am not aware of the specifics of the situation, if you were trolling so much that you got tbanned for it, that's an issue.
Screenshot_20230102-210916_Discord.jpg

Your punishment section looks good enough

Now for my experiences with you:
During my tune playing with you, you generally have good intentions with your actions but you can be a bit immature at times. Be it messing around with people, saying immature things or accusing a staff member of abuse when they slayed you for breaking the rules, you need to mature a bit before you become staff in my opinion. Your last tban especially highlights this, as any potential staff member shouldn't be getting teambanned for trolling. If you are able to mature a bit, you could make a good staff member, but I don't think you are there yet.

Good luck with your application pawbs.

Oak

Gore-Spattered
I don't have enough experience with you in game to comment on that matter, however with my experience monitoring your behavior in Discord I can safely say I don't feel comfortable with you being in the staff team.

From the evidence in which we have been provided, 4 staff members have agreed there is no racism in the clip making me personally question if you will be reliable in punishing players. Being a donator doesn't make you a mini-mod, so don't go around spamming votes on people especially since as of me writing this the person you called a vote on hasn't broken any rules. Continuous false votes will only result in your donator being removed.

So far I see too many red flags showing, so I am not going to support you in this application.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Alright. I don't comment on applications where I don't have much experience with the applicant, but something just went down over in the discord and I would like to comment on that here.

I don't have much experience interacting with you, but my first impressions over on the discord is a negative one. You tend to minimod us despite being a donor, think you know better, and seem to step out of line.
The gist of what happened is you came into requesthelp asking for assistance with someone who is dodging your votemute. They comment on it, then both of you start arguing. I step in and take over the case, and @Real Darkness Owl sends the staff team footage of what happened. While this happens you insist that it was a votemute, and aren't happy that we aren't taking immediate action. After discussion - four staff members agree that no rule was broken and the vote was not a valid one. You then made a snarky comment "mod fail".

Here are screenshots of the discussion where your behaviour was extremely childish in my opinion.
1673228173961.png

1673227974185.png

1673227998957.png

1673228014052.png

This might be a small bump in your overall reputation/behaviour, but this is my first impression, and it's not a good one. To me, you come off as impatient, entitled, and a know-it-all.
I don't support you becoming staff due to your behaviour.
I do hope you improve your behavior over time, however.

Good luck on your application.

Goth Bunny

Sufficiently Lethal
Hiya~!

I'm here to reply to your application.

Cuz of your resent actions I have nothing good to say about your application.
You have proven you act on your own feelings and belives. even if the person you report/mute/gag has done nothing wrong.

I disaprove of this application!
- support

Best of luck~!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 19)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom