Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Sheepiscoast 66's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepiscoast 66

Username: Sheepiscoast 66

Name
Sheepiscoast 66

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
76561199013831827/

Your DiscordID
sheepishcoast 66#3567

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft ◄

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because I have played on that sever for about a year now and I love it so I want to become mod because I have seen people cheating/mic spamming on that sever and I want to help control that and because I'm on that sever almost every day.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Chig Bungus

How often do you play TF2?
any where in a 10Am- 12PM time zone maybe longer.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
1. Mic spamming 1st time warn 2nd time mute or kick\ban depending on how bad the spam is.
any sexual or racist is an instant ban
2. If the person is interrupting adverts 1st time warn 2nd time mute and if it keeps happing the person will be kicked.
3. Hacking/cheating will be an instant ban
4.If the person is begging for items 1st time warn 2nd time 2 hour mute 3rd time 1 day mute AND if this keeps happing the person will be permanently muted.
5. calling out undercover staff 1st time DM reminding them of the rules and a 2 hour mute 2nd time the person will get a DM reminding them of the rules again and a one day mute.
6. if the person has any sexual, Graphic Content or racist sprys or Concientious Objectors the person will git a spray ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
no

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom