Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined sharkbutsentry's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkbutsentry

Username: sharkbutsentry

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:217754316

Who has punished you?
nebula

Why were you punished?
calling votes against wolf because he already has a ban a perm ban for alt accounts and a couple on some friends which new i was joking.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
ive never been banned before plus the player i call most kick votes on is wolf who has a perm ban for alt accounts others are my friends in which im in a discord call with and know im joking if thats not enough to get me unbanned maybe refer to kirito because he mass reports people for fun in which he said himself that its a lifestyle if you would like to talk more about this situation ill be more than happy to talk in discord with admins or mods etc. thanks for you time :D

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

So if you think the perms that you get when you donate to us, and you got little perms for votegag, votekick and voteslay thats a joke, no. You are belong with responsibility for them, and not matter if that person is your friend or not your friend its not a joke( the only one luck is you cannot do permanent punishments). I don't think it would fall very well for you or for others if we staff members just banning without real reason, and then we just say that its just a joke. I hope you understand what I mean.

1615539997258.png

1615540005963.png

1615540015636.png
And what you do with these is an abuse, and we do NOT tolerate them.

Attachments

• 1615539981363.png
    1615539981363.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom