Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined shade's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

User name: shade

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:155712365

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
For playing pyro and helping my friend sheep

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because sheep and I were fucking around in blw hightower and apparently pybro aren't welcomed?

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Hey there shade,

For a little context on this appeal. After you got bored of standing in front of players blocking them, hitting them, trying to taunt on top of them to prevent them from seeing anything, you switched to pyro to "help" your friend by air blasting his stickies into the spawn at players so he could det when you told him. Even went as far as blatantly holding the spawn doors open for him so he could shoot in at players coming out. As Cold mentioned above, this is not your first time so please refrain from portraying innocence and ignorance when you know full well what you were doing.

Now, if you can own up to what you were doing and can say you have no intention of doing things like this again, I can move forward and look at a reduced punishment length.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Player has not responded to the explanation for his ban (and the normal escalation was followed).

I also want to add that his "brother" STEAM_0:1:446964346, has been punished for breaking the same rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom