Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted sev's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

sev

sev

User name: sev

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Who has punished you?
breezie

Why were you punished?
overall toxicity and not respecting server rules and its player base

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because of being silenced I have reflected my choices on Blackwonder and I already knew what I was doing wrong but I had never had to hold back on toxicity online because there was no real bannable offence. The clueless and very ignorant person I was, I tried to introduce that online persona of me onto the Jailbreak server, I apologize. I will no longer use derogatory slurs, advertise hacks as a joke and be overall rude to nice people online. I am so set on a new chapter because I truly love this server and have realized that it is not acceptable to have toxic players in an online functioning community. I'm still a regular even after being silenced and if you catch me doing anything toxic on your server again, you can ban me from Blackwonder.tf forever.

Thank you for reading, hope you can give me one more final chance.
sev

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
STEAM_0:0:61178144 silenced for advertising hacks.

I'm going to remove the punishment with the understanding if you are seen even breathing remotely anything about cheats, that the silence will go back on.

Reactions: sev
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom