Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Sevneristem's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevneristem

Fizzy

User name: Sevneristem

Name
Sevneristem

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:484771028

Your DiscordID
Fizzy#9007

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on mostly 100%crit servers, I would like to moderate there too.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because I think that I make a good moderator/admin on Blackwonder servers, eventhough I never had experience with being an in-game moderator/admin (only in Discord).

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
The whole week, especially on weekends.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Spawncamping - Force-scramble the teams (depends on if one team is weaker than the other, or if one team has AFKs).
Exploits - Kick.
micspamming - Voice mute.
Cheating - Permanent ban.
Not speaking English in Voice chat (yes that is a rule) - Warning, after 3 warnings a temporary voicechat mute.
Textspamming - text mute.
Advertising Cheats in chat - Mute.
AFK - Kick (no one wants AFK players in a game because it can lead to the team that you are on losing).

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have around 1.5k hours in Tf2 (spread over 2 accounts, the one that I'm applying with now is my main).

Are you proficient in languages other than English?
Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English?
Dutch.

Last edited:

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
User name: Sevneristem

Name
Sevneristem

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:484771028

Your DiscordID
Fizzy#9007

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on mostly 100%crit servers, I would like to moderate there too.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because I think that I make a good moderator/admin on Blackwonder servers, eventhough I never had experience with being an in-game moderator/admin (only in Discord).

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
The whole week, especially on weekends.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
On 100% crit servers, I would just directly ban them, it's really unfair to have aimbot and 100% crits at your side, but in servers like Trade Servers for example, I would just give a temporary mute for the spammer, I would kick them if they still go at it after the mute, then a temporary ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have around 1.5k hours in Tf2 (spread over 2 accounts, the one that I'm applying with now is my main).

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Dutch.
Your previous application (https://blackwonder.tf/threads/sevneristems-moderator-application.20625/) got declined yesterday due to missing punishments and other things, and yet you still decided to apply without making any huge improvements on your application. The best thing to do would be to actually read the application guide and fixing this.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I haven't changed much because I don't see anything to improve, to me it looks good enough, and I did read the guide, I filled it in accordingly.

Hi @Sevneristem, I hope you are having a good day and that you had a nice weekend.

Respectfully, the guide actually says to include how long those punishments should be. 1580753248885.png

Please do not submit another application until you have considered whether or not you are prepared to thoroughly read the guide, so that you might understand the expectations we have for staff.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom