Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved !sethale is now a living exploit

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
I'm not sure if it ever worked like that before, but currently, !sethale sets the next hale for EVERYONE, not only yourself.
Me and other dude who's a donor tested !sethale, and it were bugged, that's how it worked:

1. I've set my Hale to HHH Jr.
2. He set his Hale to CBS
3. On the next round, the Hale were CBS
4. He choose "Random" as the Hale on !sethale
5. Next Hale were HHH Jr. (the one i choose).

So, it's more likely that the Hale a donor sets will overlay the one that were set earlier by another player.

Pkay

-------
Hello Shadow Mario,
the issue is most likely due to how the sethale command works, normally it is a admin command which is used to decide which hale will be the next round and I believe it is possible that Bene has not added a limitation so that it will only change your hale specifically, I will direct this issue to Bene and the developers and see if they can check the issue and find a fix for it.

sincerely,
~Pkay

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Can confirm myself this is not true. Just used the command on a server as the sole person with access to the command and the subsequent hales were not what I had picked.

You probably just got unlucky.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Can confirm myself this is not true. Just used the command on a server as the sole person with access to the command and the subsequent hales were not what I had picked.

You probably just got unlucky.

Weird, maybe it only happens in BR?
I just tested it right now and we had 3 CBS rounds in a row when i set my hale to CBS and 2 in a row as Vagineer after i set to Vagineer, really weird.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom