Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined sergiu88sd's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergiu88sd

User name: sergiu88sd

Name
sergiu88sd

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:543430115

Your DiscordID
sergiu#9117

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on dodgeball servers and i would like to moderate on dodgeball server

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to moderate, because there are a lot of cheater and trying to get rid of them and grow the community.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I can be on the server most of the day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Dodgeball :
Stealing / insta-stealing : Warning > 1 hour ban > 5 hours ban > 12 hours ban > 1 day ban > 3 days ban > 7 days ban > 15 days ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban
.There’s an anti-steal plugin that automatically slays the player after second steal

Intentional blocking : Warning > Slay > 1 hour ban > 12 hours ban > 1 day ban > 3 days ban > 7 days ban > 15 days ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban

Orbiting for to long : Warning > Slay > 1 hour ban > 4 hours ban > 1 day ban > 3 days ban > 7 days ban > 15 days ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban

Spamming in chat: Warning > 1 Hour Mute > 3 Hour Mute > 12 Hour Mute > 1 Day Mute > 3 Day Mute > 1 Week Mute > 2 Week Mute > 1 Month Mute > 3 Month Mute > 6 Month Mute > 9 Month Mute > 1 Year Mute > Perma Mute

Spamming in Voice: Warning > 1 Hour Gag > 3 Hour Gag > 12 Hour Gag > 1 Day Gag > 3 Day Gag > 1 Week Gag > 2 Week Gag > 1 Month Gag > 3 Month Gag > 6 Month Gag > 9 Month Gag > 1 Year Gag > Perma Gag

Racism:1 day gag/mute > 3 days gag/mute > 1 week > 2 weeks > 1 month > Permanent

Foreign language(Voice):Warning > 2nd warn > 1 hour mute > 3 hours > 1 day > 3 days > 1 week > 2 weeks > 1 month > Permanent

Hacking:perm. ban with video proof.

Calladmin abuse:1 day ban > 3 days ban > 1 week > 2 weeks> 1 month > Permanent.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I would like you to know that I am a moderator on a csgo arena server

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes in German and Romanian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom