Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted seraphina's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Username: seraphina

Name
Seraphina (Sera)

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes* (https://tfstats.tf/player/5990256)

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:216697173

Your DiscordID
seraphim#6628

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
► BlackWonder US | Orange | 100% Crits ◄
► BlackWonder TX | Orange | 100% Crits ◄
► BlackWonder NY | Orange | 100% Crits ◄
► BlackWonder LA | Orange | 100% Crits ◄

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder US | Orange | 100% Crits ◄
► BlackWonder TX | Orange | 100% Crits ◄
► BlackWonder NY | Orange | 100% Crits ◄
► BlackWonder LA | Orange | 100% Crits ◄

► BlackWonder US | Dustbowl | Class Wars ◄

Why would you like to become a moderator?
First and foremost, I'd like to rejoin the staff team as it's been over a year since my previous application and I'm still interested in moderating the servers.

As far as I'm aware, there is only 1 active staff member moderating the crits servers I'm applying for. I think my active times would allow a wider range of staff presence for these servers.

I frequent the US Dustbowl Classwars servers, too. While there are few cheaters, micspammers and NSFW sprays show up almost daily. I'd like to help keep this out of the servers.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
CometPM
Oak (Former)
Fenneko
Dee
Miss Netty
BananAsriel (Former)
A.P.

(received permission from everyone listed above)

How often do you play TF2?
Everyday. Active in the evenings (6PM-12AM CST)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Chat (Spamming, Offensive, Racism, Toxicity, Harassment);
Warning / 1 Hour Gag / 3 Hour Gag / 6 Hour Gag / 12 Hour Gag / 24 Hour Gag / 3 Day Gag / 1 Week Gag / 1 Month Gag / Permanent Gag

Voice Chat (Spamming, Offensive, Racism, Toxicity, Harassment, Foreign Language, Bad Mic/Immature Voice)
Warning / 1 Hour Mute / 3 Hour Mute / 6 Hour Mute / 12 Hour Mute / 24 Hour Mute / 3 Day Mute / 1 Week Mute / 1 Month Mute / Permanent Mute

Exploiting;
Warning / Warning / 1 Hour Ban / 3 Hour Ban / 6 Hour Ban / 12 Hour Ban / 24 Hour Ban / 3 Day Ban / 1 Week Ban / 1 Month Ban / Permanent Ban

Calling out Undercover Staff;
Warning / 1 Hour Mute/Gag / 3 Hour Mute/Gag / 6 Hour Mute/Gag / 12 Hour Mute/Gag / 24 Hour Mute/Gag / 3 Day Mute/Gag / 1 Week Mute/Gag / 1 Month Mute/Gag / Permanent Mute/Gag

Abusing !calladmin;
Warning / Warning / 30 Min Ban / 1 Hour Ban / 3 Hour Ban / 24 Hour Ban / 3 Day Ban / 1 Week Ban / 1 Month Ban / Permanent Ban

Spawn-Camping (Shooting Into Spawn, Sending Spies Into Spawn Through Teleporter)
Warning / Warning / Kick / 1 Hour Ban / 3 Hour Ban / 24 Hour Ban / 3 Day Ban / 1 Week Ban / 1 Month Ban / Permanent Ban

Evading Punishment Through Alt / Name Change;
Doubling Prior Punishment

NSFW (Spray, Objector);
Permanent Spray Ban (Until Appeal)

Advertising Hacks;
Permanent Gag/Permanent Mute

Hacking or Cheating;
Permanent Ban + Demo Recording

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Previously accepted application attached. I moderated for Blackwonder servers and was removed due to circumstances ultimately out of my control. I was recently given permission to reapply.

Donor Votes

*TFStats has not updated my times recently, recording my last session on 7/24.
I am very active on the community Discord

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Oak

Gore-Spattered
Hi Sera,

I've had many interactions with you in game and I can vouch that you would be a good moderator to have on our servers. You know the rules well, and don't say anything bad or offensive in Discord or on the servers from my experiences with you.

You have before been a moderator and got demoted due to events that were not in your control, and I believe you should still be a part of the team.

I wish you the best of luck in your application process!

Last edited:

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

-support, is a 6 yr old commie
In all seriousness, I have had many positive interactions with you in the past and I believe you would make a great staff member on blackwonder.

A.P.

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Mapper
I
1660852307425.png
because someone actually put me into their "known staff" category.

Also seems very nice and positive from the interactions I've had with her.
She also likes bread.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It would have been better if more of the staff feedback on the app was relevant, but regardless I have added you as a moderator on the US Orange servers.

Welcome to the team! Will be sending you some links through discord shortly on the offchance they've changed since last time.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Congratz on mod sera! you did it! welcome to the team 🤩, now please don't get demoted again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom