Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Sen Horo's Ban Appeal (RobotsInDisguise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobotsInDisguise

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:100968122

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Expected cheating | [Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (TB)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Hello, on April 17th of 2019 I was banned on the 100x Hightower server. I know this is the most cliché excuse and probably something you've heard over and over, I was not cheating. A similar thing happened to me on the BW Dodgeball server but this was quickly revoked. At the time a few of the good players on dodgeball knew me like Milabot, Wilko, Helidash etc.

I have spent hundreds of dollars on Team Fortress and there is literally no reason for me to cheat on it, it just doesn't make sense. I was hoping to get back in to dodgeball as I still find it fun and am devastated that this is preventing me from playing. From my knowledge I know you do not unban cheaters and it's a good reason not to, but as cheesy as it sounds I am not cheating now, and I never have in the past. Even so if you think I was cheating as it's an automated system, the only other excuse is that I wasn't mature etc etc.

Anyone follow ups with question or comments would be appreciated

Thanks, Sen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom