Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SeeDee's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeeDee

What was your type of punishment?:
Permanent Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_1:0:75170169

Who has punished you?
I was banned by the CONSOLE/Anti-Cheat

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (2) | Weapon: tf_weapon_sniperrifle
I don't remember the circumstances but I was probably on my alt and had been grinding contracts using aimbot, then I swapped over to jailbreak without exiting the aimbot program.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I've been playing TF2 Jailbreak since 2013 on the CMM servers and have played on basically all the Australian jailbreak since then, so I really love this gamemode. Normally, I only played TF2 to play jailbreak and never really played casuals or anything but when I got banned from the last jailbreak server 'Savita Gaming' (for using the gas passer which was a banned weapon), I sorta just moved over to casual since I still wanted to play TF2. I then started to use hacks since I got banned and didn't think I'd come back to this game. When I saw Blackwonder's AU server, I joined, then got perma'd since I left the hack running in the background.

Unfortunately, I don't have any proper evidence or proof that could get me unbanned. The only thing I can say is that I'm a long-time player of Jailbreak and love the gamemode to death. If you'd like to see - https://steamcommunity.com/id/juancenaisgay/groups/ - here's a link to my groups which can show you all the jailbreak communities I've been a part of.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom