Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Scunt's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scunt

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?
Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:206874857

Who has punished you?
Sakuya

Why were you punished?
Mic spam

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I truly understand why you muted me I shouldn't do that. I understand the length of the punishment. But I just cant do it anymore. The quietness is so boring so just meh. It really makes it boring on the server. There is not much to say, well say anything at all. But please just unmute i cant go another month of this.

Emma

Mildly Menacing

Emma

Making new appeals to get you unbanned is only gonna decrease your chances of getting unbanned. Plus it's quite annoying.

Scunt

Unremarkable
Making new appeals to get you unbanned is only gonna decrease your chances of getting unbanned. Plus it's quite annoying.
*cough cough* Get your facts right it is an unmute not a ban. And im not giving up on this i really want this unmute.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

*cough cough* Get your facts right it is an unmute not a ban. And im not giving up on this i really want this unmute.

We've got quite a smartass here, I bet with that attitude you'll surely be unbanned in a matter of seconds.
Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom