Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Scunt's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scunt

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?
Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:206874857

Who has punished you?
Sakuya

Why were you punished?
Mic Spam

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I recently got donor and it gets annoying when i have to mute them and i cant tell them why. Many times they are screaming at me "DONOR ABUSE", and reporting me. It also gets very boring not being able to be a Guard on jailbreak. It is not fun at all having to kill my self every time i am forced to answer a question.

D

Deleted member 2049

I think for a start he should be ungagged, I dont really know what happened that got him muted

D

Deleted member 2049

He just explained it.
Comms

Last two appeals Here and Here

You got regagged just a day after your appeal was accepted. I don't think undoing your mute will have very much different of an effect.

@Sakuya Izayoi
From what I understand he is silenced because I havent seen him type in chat or talk. Thats why I suggested ungagging him

P.S. I dont see how rating my suggestion "dumb" makes any sense

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
From what I understand he is silenced because I havent seen him type in chat or talk. Thats why I suggested ungagging him

P.S. I dont see how rating my suggestion "dumb" makes any sense
Because I literally explained his gag and you suggested ungagging him. Locking the thread until sak replies.

Sakuya

Trickster
Alright so Scunt I seriously lost faith in you once I lifted your gag and Jim messaged me about 2 hours later telling me how you spammed again.
I already guess that if I lift this one you will spam either later today or tomorrow but definitely it will happen. I don't think you'll ever learn which pains me, I'll give you a chance to give me a damn good reason or unless another admin like Jim has something else to say about this.

Scunt

Unremarkable
I promise i will not spam i love this server and i am donor now it sucks not being able to tell people why i muted them. Also i don't know why i was gagged i have a bind that is the scouts laughing taunt in caps. Well are you saying yes or no because i saw you said i will give you chance. I ask you in the kindest way to please unmute me. *sigh* I don't know why you don't trust me you gave me zero warnings for the mute. Plus people were spamming music and you muted them for 60 min on the same time you muted me.

Last edited:

Sakuya

Trickster
Sorry Scunt I will have to decline this appeal.
I don't want to take the risk of lifting your mute just to have you spam sooner or later. I really don't want it to happen again.
Take more time and maybe than you will learn but for now, the mute stays along with the again.

Thank you.
P. S. that second message was really not needed honestly, that doesn't help you with actually getting the punishment lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom