Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Scunt's Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scunt

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?
Gag

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:206874857

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
Cap Spam

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was just ungagged and and gagged again it said it was for 2 hours and i saw that i was perm. I think i did not deserve that, I have one bind that i got from a friend that is basically the scout's laugh put into words. Every once in a while i will press it or accidentally press it. But this time i pressed it on purpose, not expecting to get perm gagged again. so this is the last time i will give an appeal or anything if i get gagged or muted. Yes i know, you are probably tired of me and I am sorry but i will stop if this gets declined or it gets accepted and i get gagged again. I will never send another appeal again.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
This is from your latest appeal:
I will never chat spam again, or even say something repeatedly.

IMG_5616.PNG
You've gotten 25 commblocks the past 2 months, and as soon as you get ungagged, which not only was permanent, but eleven days after you got ungagged, only shows you can't behave in chat. Perm should stay:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Shoulda been more truthful when you agreed not to spam on your appeal yesterday.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom