Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Scunt's Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scunt

Unremarkable
What was your type of punishment?
Gag

What is your SteamID?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198374015442

Who has punished you?
Sakuya

Why were you punished?
Chat spam

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I normally play Blackwonder every day. I think it is an amazing server. Many times i think it is unfair when someone asks me a question and i have to answer it. I also enjoy playing on this server, it has so many good peaple. I will never chat spam again, or even say something repeatedly. I would really appreciate it if i could be ungagged.

Sakuya

Trickster
Alright Scunt so first of all I told you in voice to quit spamming and I do say it in chat when some people decide to chat spam.
Its your fault when you refuse to stop also when I asked you to stop (and other people did as well) when you mic spammed a few days afterwards.
You have a mountain of comm blocks ranging from admin issued or donor issued. You have been permanently muted/gagged for a while now so I'm surprised you took a while to make this appeal but it can be a good thing to show you how it is when you can't communicate with anyone at all.
I believe you can learn from this to never spam at all ever again. I will remove your chat ban but the mute will stay.
P. S. Next time you make an appeal I recommend you make it more convincing/persuasive. Not sure if the next admin will be willing to remove your comm block.
Have a good day and hope you decide to obey the rules now!
Sak out!
EDIT: STEAM_0:0:206874857 This is the Steam ID you should use in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom