Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted scouten_mario's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

scouten_mario

Strange
Staff Member

Scouten

Username: scouten_mario

Name
scouten_mario

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. my Total Time is 0 months, 25 days, 19 hours, 25 minutes, 15 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:100113216

Your DiscordID
scouten#9366

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
blackwonder uk vsh_skyhigh_resort_blw

Why would you like to become a moderator?
because Mr/Miss Benedevil sayed blackwonder needed more mods

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
herzog CometPM

How often do you play TF2?
normally once a day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

No camping:1-3 Warning >slay >30min ban >1hr 30min ban > 6hr ban > 8hr > 2day ban > 3day ban > 1 week ban >2week ban >1m >permanent ban.

Abusing !calladmin: 6hr ban> 1day ban >3dayban > 1week ban > 2week ban > 3week ban > 1m ban> permanent ban

NSFW spray: spray banned when person Changed spray then unspraybanned

hacks: permanent ban with proof (demo proof)

Racism: 1-2 Warning > 1hr gag/mute > 3hr gag/mute 12hr gag/mute > 2day gag/mute 3day gag/mute > 1week gag/mute > 2week gag/mute > permanent gag/mute.

Spamming in chat/voice > 1-2warning > 1hr gag/mute > 2hr gag/mute > 4hr gag/mute > 6hr gag/mute > 8hr gag/mute > 1day gag/mute > 3day gag/mute >1 week gag > 2week gag > permanent gag/mute

Friendly: 2-3 warning > slay > kick > 30min ban > 1hr bad > 3hr ban > 6hr ban > 12hr ban > 1day ban > 3 day ban > 1week ban > 2 week ban > 1m ban >permanent ban

Delaying: 1-3warning > slay > kick > 1hr ban > 3hr ban >6hr ban > 12hr ban > 1 day ban > 3day ban >1week ban > 2week ban > 1m > permanent ban

Admin callouts > 2hr gag/mute 6hr gag/mute 12hr gag/mute 1day gag/mute > 3day gag/mute 1week gag/mute > 1week gag/mute > 1m > permanent ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
as i donor i feel ignoring by players that don't want to be hale

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? my main language is norwegian( speak and write) but i can understand a little swedish and danish.

Last edited:

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
No camping 1-3 warnings then slay but if they don't listen then kick. delaying 2-4 warnings if they dont listen then slay is that are still not listening then kick. friendly 1-5 warnings if they don't lisen then slay if they still does it then kick.
You have the right idea, but you're missing a good deal of the punishments and it should be in more of a punishment ladder format. For clarification of what I mean feel free to check out other accepted moderator applications to get a better idea for what yours should look like. Just a reminder though that plagiarism will not be tolerated, your list should be your own how you believe the punishments should be handed out.

Only 1 punishment on record
1618213734519.png

*Last thing feel free to edit this current application instead of making a new one*

Best of luck

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Before I continue to look over your app. I see that you are a perm donor. If you were to be made a mod on Skyhigh VSH, you would lose your donor on all servers you do not have moderator permissions on.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Welcome to the team. Expect a DM from me shortly.
Scouten STEAM_0:1:100113216 [U:1:200226433]
► BlackWonder UK | Vs Saxton Hale | Sky-high Resort 24/7◄

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Congrats mario! Now we have 2 marios on the staff team lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom