What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined ScottyG's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottyG

User name: ScottyG

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:23376308

Who has punished you?
Jack

Why were you punished?
illegal ff, freekill, trick order and priors

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I may not be the most likeable person, but I always go warden when nobody else will and i have been trying to be more careful with what i do I’m really sorry and I promise I won’t do these again I just really don’t want to be team banned forever. I try to be a good warden but sometimes I make mistakes and I’m really sorry but i am always trying to improve and adapt to the rules and codes of jailbreak, and if I get un teambanned forever it would be great even if you have to ban me for a week, month or etc I just promise I’ll be a better warden.

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
You were justifiably teambanned, I have a demo. But i won't be posting it due to some sensitive information admins get to see in chat. If you truly require the evidence then tommorow i'll screencap it and blur chat.
That being said, you've had your fair share of chances yet you continue to break rules and not understand how to warden.
-Jack.

Jack.

uɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀
Staff Member
Not quite sure what you mean by that, but i'll be closing this appeal. If you have any objection to this, feel free to message me.
-Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)