Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Saxton Hale Donor Perk

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I've been meaning to suggest this for a while because not only do I dislike playing as horseman but it is a cool donor perk which I don't think can be super abused since theres never more than a handful of donors on a single server at once. Donors on the Saxton Hale servers should have a command that lets them select their hale or if that is too overpowered at least let them pick to roll a special hale (horseman, vagineer, sniper guy). Uh I don't want to type a lot so yeah vote on it please.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Noodl, you have no say in this. Get back to your coding cave now!

On other news, I do find this suggestion interesting. If it is possible. I prefer asking Noodl if something is possible before I add a poll and/or suggestion.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Easily possible, it just requires the effort.

We're currently working on something more exciting.

Melectrome

Legendary
What is the major difference between VSH and FF2? becoure if you want to pick your hale you could just play FF2 since that already allow that.
FF2 has a ton of bosses, including some really crazy ones and potentially OP ones, while VSH has only 5, but it's lot more balanced. FF2 has an option to choose bosses, and VSH doesn't have an option to pick a boss...

...YET!

Sgt. X

Somewhat Threatening
Tbh, selecting your own Hale would be amazing but yeah it is way too OP, imgaine that on a 10x server donators could just choose HHH every time and kinda take the fun out of VSH since HHH's range with the axe is just way too big and yes you have a chance in killing him but still, too OP.

iTANKuUP

Scarcely Lethal
I wait very patiently to get the power to hop around, stomp some people, and have a good time.

Getting rolled into a slow, boring slog with the HHH sucks, especially on more open maps designed around super jumping rather than wall climbing.
When the time is available, please add this feature.

-[ML Owner]- Sir Matrix

Australium God
I could understand the rolling of a character. But if they were just able to choose their own character things would get ugly in terms of unfairness. Rolling would make it fair as to what character that they are given.

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

Tbh, selecting your own Hale would be amazing but yeah it is way too OP, imgaine that on a 10x server donators could just choose HHH every time and kinda take the fun out of VSH since HHH's range with the axe is just way too big and yes you have a chance in killing him but still, too OP.

TIL that we have x10 VSH servers.

I could understand the rolling of a character. But if they were just able to choose their own character things would get ugly in terms of unfairness. Rolling would make it fair as to what character that they are given.

Pretty much this. Donor perks should only be for cosmetic purposes and never 'pay to win.' Even if being able to select a special hale to play as looks minimal, it makes a big difference. Some Hale bosses are more superior than others, especially on certain maps. BLW isn't EA.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Pushed this to Git, untested since I'm at uni.
Has an enable cvar if it's decided not to be used anyway.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom