Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined sawyer's Ban appeal

sawyer

Username: sawyer

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:238091155

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (V) | Weapon: tf_weapon_scattergun

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was not using aimbot, I'll admit I was using a recently known exploit where sv_cheats commands could be activated, such as thirdperson and the one I was using r_drawothermodels 2. I don't expect to be unbanned but I just wanted to explain what was really happening. Not someone who actually using cheats and shit, was just goofing around with an exploit and figured a low pop critz server would be a decent place to mess around a bit. My bad, sorry guys. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDC1a2-gpU8 <- video explaining the exploit.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Even when it says in the video that it's detectable on community servers, some people STILL wan't to "goofy" with it until they get caught and ask to be unbanned.
1652876603609.png

r_drawothermodels is literally a wallhack cheat.
I´do recommend you to stop using "exploit", or you might get banned on other communities aswell.

sawyer

Even when it says in the video that it's detectable on community servers, some people STILL wan't to "goofy" with it until they get caught and ask to be unbanned.
View attachment 29124
r_drawothermodels is literally a wallhack cheat.
I´do recommend you to stop using "exploit", or you might get banned on other communities aswell.
I understand, was really stupid of me and once again I apologize. Won't be doing this anymore now.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom