Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Sargentman16's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
Username: Sargentman16

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? Sarge™#9609

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
For hurting his feelings. LITERALLY NOTHING, he banned me for replying to a message where HE was making fun of someone else with "???????" and a smooth brain emoji because I thought what he said to a person who was making an off comment to a report on a cheater what stupid and rude. He later decided to ban outright from the server for using a feature that isn't btw locked to banned people to confront him about it on the decision.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because its a straight up petty joke of a punishment. There's plenty of examples of other people talking and making way ruder remarks in the requesthelp than what I have done. This isn't the first time he's done it either. Pinged him once with a dumb quote from a song, non demeaning at all. Banned for 2 hours. I don't think I should be punished just because some guy went out of his way to get butthurt over an image of a deformed brain on a screen. Didn't even ping him. Before he inevitably says that the forum post was "ban evading" or "looking to annoy him further", For one numbnuts even banned people can access them and if it were a problem I'm pretty sure Bene would've fixed it by they've been out for weeks, Gray area at most. Two the post was 3 sentences confronting him that weren't in any way being disrespectful just pointing out his questionable inconsistent rule enforcement.

Oh btw fix your old bot embeds. Lots of the BLW bot commands don't exist or work anymore and the old prefix still shows on them confusing people. Maybe get that changed Bene/Anyone who can do it.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Requesthelp is for requesting server help, not for giving random responses to a conversation that happened the previous day. I also do not appreciate people circumventing punishments. Neither of these should be news to you, you've been in our discord for some time.
where HE was making fun of someone else
Actually it was a warning. Thanks for justifying my concerns on that front by the way, the fact that you bothered to respond at all proves that no one from your group can be trusted even after this much time has passed. You can stay button banned until dbans get updated. I'd suggest not bothering with alts until then or I'll just oust you from the servers as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom