Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Santaclauss's Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santaclauss

What was your type of punishment:
Banned

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:184038917

Who has punished you?

Suicide

Why were you punished?

Massive Free Killing

Why should we revoke your punishment?

I don't care if I stay banned or not but when I was playing as the warden, I said "Go to my markers when I place them" and but before that order I placed a marker down so anyone in the marker would have been kos and I should have realized that I should have repeated my self when I said that because everyone went to the marker but I thought " well,they must of heard me and I think they are stupid." when in reality I think, everyone heard me say "go to my markers" and so I killed them and shortly after I got banned. I give this post a -support because it's kind of my fault I have a pretty decent mic that sometimes glitches and as I said I don't care if I stay banned or not so you choose.

Suicide

Suislide
I know this is closed but I would like to say something. When you said
anyone in the marker would have been kos
When you were warden, none of the players hear you (both red and blue) but, you also didn't repeat your orders, and all the prisoners weren't in the marker, all of them were on the yellow line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom