Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SafraScoot's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafraScoot

Username: SafraScoot

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/SafraScoot/

Who has punished you?
Zonas

Why were you punished?
Aimbot (cheating)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
There was a report, who was really mad at me, just because i had a good day. He uploaded to his ban report a demo, which shows that i missed not just 1 time, and my "looking" and airblasting are delaying, that means he had something problem with his internet or i don't know what is doing a huge delay like in the demo, but if i was delaying for real, i might be dead at the first rocket. Second reason, i play since 4 years on the servers, (my account is created last year because my old acc got scammed. Than i got back hardly from support. It hasn't got any tf2 bans since it's created, hasn't got ban from the blackwonder too.) I love the server, and since i got banned, i'm not that mood to play the game like before because i spent lot of times on the server. I never got banned before because i wasn't ever been a bad guy. This game is my actual childhood, spent a lot of times here. Sorry if i was did anything wrong that guy, but i've never cheated! Please give me another chance, and i can show i will be the guy like before, who never gets any report. This was the first time i've got a report, and it instantly got me banned. if I didn’t know I could prove it, I wouldn’t write this request. Happy new year everyone, wishes the best y'all! I wish i got a chance to prove my inocent.<3

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
We don't unban people for cheating
You were clearly cheating for us so I will have to decline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom