Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's Waluigi appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What's your username?
Waluigi

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_1:1:511685225

Who has punished you?
Unknown

Why were you punished?
Doesn't say

Why should we revoke your punishment?
From my guess, this user was saying I was aim botting because I was shooting the Tomislav (this was x1000, so it had great accuracy) and every time I killed him, he would say "how" and "aim botting". I shot at their spawn and others were getting mad at me for killing friendlies and other players.

DaggerSable

Bodyshot Machine
Staff Member
Admin
Your ban had nothing to do with the user who was calling you out, killing friendlies, or for aimbotting. I banned you because, from what I saw, you were clearly able to see players through walls. Attached are two clips. If you'd like, you can attempt to explain your actions, and I also welcome input from other staff.

In the first clip, there's a moment starting at about 1:15 where you start shooting at a player through a wall. I'm willing to admit, you could hear him charging, but that's just the start. At around 4:50, you start prefiring two separate players as they come out of spawn. On this one, maybe you have your sound super high up and can hear the doors opening, but I doubt it. What really stands out in this clip is first at 3:30, where (despite showing this kind of behavior nowhere else in either clip), you stare directly at me as I'm disguised as a friendly sniper and cloaked. That alone doesn't mean much, but the really damning part of the first clip is at the end. You, despite having absolutely no way of knowing where SPACEEE would be, start attempting to shoot him through a wall.

In the second clip, you're clearly tracking Federal law. It's blatant that you know where he is, especially when you once again exhibit odd behavior that you show at no other point in either clip by strafing down a level to bump him.

• Fancy
Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom