Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid S T A R G A Z E D's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

stargazed

Unremarkable
User name: S T A R G A Z E D

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? star_gazed

Who has punished you?
Keknor

Why were you punished?
'cheating'

Why should we revoke your punishment?
so I was playing with a friend on a TF2 2Fort server, we were trying to get me banned but we ended up quitting as it got us nowhere, 5min later after I was just playing normally I got banned, lol

I would like to be unbanned as I am a legitimate player and I have no intentions of cheating, My friend and I was doing this for a gag, we meant no harm. This is all for my ego and my stupidity, Thank you for reading.

I understand that I may have not been the nicest person on the server. I understand that people thought I was 'mic spamming', but that's all accidental due to the fact I've gotten a new microphone and it's really quiet! And I don't want to go back to my old microphone because it's really loud! I'm pleading for an unban from black wonder servers, Since I joined the TF2 community on the 26th august 2017, they're always fun full of loveable and like-minded people who are very nice, unfortunately I was being a huge dickhead yesterday, I just had an argument prior, as a consequence I don't think all my actions were thought out, I ended up calling a friend, claiming "Hey let's try to get me banned on this serger lmao", after 20min of headshotting him as spy we decided it was getting us nowhere, so we just started playing normally without him screen-sharing his game. I ended up headshotting him by accident as I was aiming at a demoknight at 2fort bridge, Little did I know my friend was there. As a result of my insane lucky shot, I was hit in the face by a permaban for cheating.

I would Like an unban even if It means I get a suspension from all black wonder servers for abusing the code of conduct, I genuinely enjoy black wonder servers because it isn't like casual servers where everyone is salty, BlackWonder servers are genuinely full of kind, caring people.

Thank you for reading, Take care and enjoy the rest of your week.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
duplicate appeal
please edit the original instead of making a new updated appeal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom