Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's SonnyIsMario appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 108.51.111.252

What's your username?
SonnyIsMario

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:173636347

Who has punished you?
Not sure

Why were you punished?
My cousin connected to our network when he brought his laptop, when I told him about the server i guess he just started hacking, he made a new steam account its starts which starts with an m, i dont know the rest of it.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It was not my fault, I never encouraged him to do it I didn't even know he had a hack client installed. I just want to trade, also i think he was vac banned but i told him not to use our IP or cheat, i don't think he will listen to me, so I will report him if I see him come back on the server, vac and blackwonder. P.s he was vac banned on that account as well. I will probably tell his parents about it since I play on blackwonder like everyday and he ruined it for me.

please consider,

-SonnyIsMario

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
IP address: 108.51.111.252

What's your username?
SonnyIsMario

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:173636347

Who has punished you?
Not sure

Why were you punished?
My cousin connected to our network when he brought his laptop, when I told him about the server i guess he just started hacking, he made a new steam account its starts which starts with an m, i dont know the rest of it.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It was not my fault, I never encouraged him to do it I didn't even know he had a hack client installed. I just want to trade, also i think he was vac banned but i told him not to use our IP or cheat, i don't think he will listen to me, so I will report him if I see him come back on the server, vac and blackwonder. P.s he was vac banned on that account as well. I will probably tell his parents about it since I play on blackwonder like everyday and he ruined it for me.

please consider,

-SonnyIsMario

No part of this is believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom