Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's snes enthusiast appeal

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What's your username?
snes enthusiast

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:515866397

Who has punished you?
Dee

Why were you punished?
Playing SNES music during jailbreak. It wasn't an order day, but it was still technically micspamming.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I really want to go on blue team now. I understand micspamming is an inconvenience for others, however, I feel that a month of being muted is a bit much. I've learnt and have moved on.

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

Hello!

I told you that you shouldn't micspam to which you replied 'no fuck you' after which you did stop. I believe I was in the process of muting you (because of that reply) but since you stopped I believed that you weren't going to continue spamming. Later in the demo you played your music again which is the reason I muted you.

demo ticks: 0, 22000, 65000

Attachments

• 20220627_2101_jb_supermario_v16c_prisoners_guards.dem
    16.9 MB · Views: 62

Natronimite

Oh, hi.

Saying I was bored that day isn't really an excuse for me. I said that mainly as a joke because of how the other people acted in the same server, but, that was rude. I really shouldn't have said something like that, not just because you're a moderator, It's because I shouldn't say something like that to anyone in general; even though that's pretty much what everyone does on these servers.

I understand the problem and I will try my hardest to not make this happen again.
I'm fine with anything, unmute or not.
Thanks.
Hello!

I told you that you shouldn't micspam to which you replied 'no fuck you' after which you did stop. I believe I was in the process of muting you (because of that reply) but since you stopped I believed that you weren't going to continue spamming. Later in the demo you played your music again which is the reason I muted you.

demo ticks: 0, 22000, 65000

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom