Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's metoercandy appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What's your username?
metoercandy

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561199038100876

Who has punished you?
No clue

Why were you punished?
For exposing a pedophile

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It's been 8 months and I believe I have changed. Appearently it was against the "rules" to report a pedophile so I mean, there's that. I'm banned in all 3 and I don't want to write a appeal for all of them so I hope and pray I get unbanned from the servers and forums because of me reporting a pedophile. If not, It's alright, I'll just play tf2 on the normal servers no big deal.

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
You got permabanned from everything due to trying to blackmail that person (who has also been permabanned) and trying to start massive amounts of drama from that situation. You also have plenty of punishments and seem to just cause trouble on servers, and was permabanned beforehand for bypassing your permagag. Not to mention, a good chunk of the staff team were in favor of banning you when that whole ordeal happened.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
It's been 8 months and I believe I have changed. Appearently it was against the "rules" to report a pedophile so I mean, there's that.
You haven't changed if this is how you view the reason for your punishment. There was so much more that happened that you intentionally omitted to twist the narrative in your favor.

The other person involved was dealt with for your concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 25)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom