Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined 's Marky appeal

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What's your username?
Marky

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198242525232

Who has punished you?
El Casto

Why were you punished?
i don't know, probably for reflecting direct rockets

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have been falsely banned by a player who abuses the server rules, this player has been rushing me for a long time and giving me instas, i didn't know it was against the rules because nobody reads server rules, for me it has always been the basic, don't be toxic, don't be racist, and make the server a good place for everyone, since he rushed me, i rushed him back, and since i've been playing dodgeball for more than 6 years now, i have muscle memory and reflexes to never take a direct rocket, he rushes me, takes instas, give me insta-rockets to the face and report me, just because he got salty for being killed, i apologize for breaking the rules i didn't knew existed, and i don't think its fair being punished by toxic and unfair players who abuse you guys rules and ban system, also, it isn't fair getting banned on every blackwonder server for breaking something that has only happened in dodgeball, i also play in the VSH skyhigh resort Brazilian server, and on the x1000 highertower blackwonder server, i hope my ban can be reconsidered, and if not, atleast ban me only from the dodgeball server, thanks, and my apoogies.

Shades

Staff Member
Admin
Hello, you were not banned by El Castro, he is not an admin or server moderator it was by me.

i didn't know it was against the rules because nobody reads server rules
I warned you a couple of days ago, with a reason that is on the rules page. So you did know about it and given your playtime on the servers you should of known by now.

Dodgeball Rules

this player has been rushing me for a long time and giving me instas
If this has been happening I would suggest recording it and making a report.

since he rushed me, i rushed him back
If you watch the video below that simply did not happen.

Given the evidence, your prior warning and you continuing to block after your warning I will not be removing the 1 day ban. I would suggest stop running at players and Insta'ing/blocking them. Ban expires in a few hours anyway.

Prior warning: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-report-marky-dodgeball-br.32992/

Evidence:

Marky

Marky

You don't say...
Obviously that is an fake account made to impersonate me, to make me get banned and have a bad reputation on this forum, i just created this profile and it is associated with my steam account, and complementing, by 2 30s clips you can't see the context of the whole match, as you said, i have plenty of playtime on blackwonder.tf i have been a former dodgeball player for 6 years now, just wait, i will report the players who have been falsely accusing me, also, in his own clip you can see the player who reported me trying to steal rockets all the time, and he hasn't been warned or punished, why?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom