What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Accepted 's jerry appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
IP address: 2601:646:8900:81f0:d1f7:c4d6:1a22:12b4

What's your username?
jerry

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:15792826

Who has punished you?
Rainbowrobb

Why were you punished?
Cheating, allegedly.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe my ban was unjust and based solely upon on notions that I was cheating. I am a competitive TF2 player and am verified on RGL. I do not cheat. I would like a server chain to frequent when I am not scrimming or playing matches. I would use my time on the server to also get friendly with the community.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
One sec, this is a 3+yo ban. I actually attached a video in the comments of the ban. I am not attaching the entire video here due to it recording more than your interaction. I'll look and see what I have.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Welp, I thought I had my pc in 2018, but I just bought it in 2019 apparently, so I do not have the demo. While I would have never used the below conversation to ban anyone, I began recording with a third party software several seconds before this was said. I must have been entirely confident that you would have never appealed, so I did not take the few minutes to upload the demo. However, the onus of proof resides with me, so I am unbanning you. I do not have evidence of your cheating.

1617375831348.png

1617375785564.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)