Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted 's emorphia appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaben

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
What's your username?
emorphia

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:312241759]

Who has punished you?
July 5, 2439 *i think*

Why were you punished?
favoritism

Why should we revoke your punishment?
when i was a warden.
i muted everyone when a round started and said ill unmute you guys at 8:00.
and then when time hit 8:00. i completely forgot to unmute them. then i unmuted them at 7:40 when i realised.
and then people are saying warden lied slay yourself. that is not a lie. and i have to mute the blue team for talking over me.
and then i got slayed for favoritism.
and got teambanned for favoritism. there were like more than 5 players in pimp my ride AKA Drip or Drown. i never lied.

Pienamai

Face Melting
Hello there, you were punished by me.
You were not punished for not unmuting reds, but for playing a theatre-style game (pimp my ride) without letting blues vote.
Pimp my ride goes by theatre rules, like any other game where reds present anything and blues decide whether they pass or not, meaning you must hold a vote among blues and cannot choose by yourself.
While I do not believe you had bad intentions there, you still keep consistently breaking the rules, many of which are clearly written, and there is a limit to how many times I can warn you for that. And from your reports, you seem to hold people to a high standard, so won't it be right to hold yourself up to it?
I'll still shorten the teamban to a day since it isn't clear to everyone that games like pimp my ride go by theatre rules. This means the teamban is as good as over. Please do take the time to actually read the rules, and chill a bit.

Attachments

• pd2023-06-25_21-51-54.dem
    75.2 MB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom